In the video below, I provide an overview of the frame I built for my Yeti SmartBench CNC Router:
The design on Facebook from Michael Walsh that I used.
- 4 each of E1020S-C 1"x2" T-Slot extrusion cut to 51" long
- 4 each of E1010S-C 1"x1" T-Slot extrusion cut to 50" long
- 8 each of B41081 10S 2 Hole Inside Corner Bracket. Add more if you want to use stops for the material.
- 8 each of F32049 10S Connector Link 4"
- 8 each of B41011 10S 4 Hole Inside Corner Bracket
- 40 each of FC33930 1/4-20 x 1/2 Button Head Socket Cap Screw w/ Econ T-Nut
- 8 each of F3911Z 10S 1/4-20 Drop In T-Nut w/Ball Spring (to connect the 2-hole angles to the SmartBench T-Slot)